I am the creator of software solutions, Web, mobile and interactive game experiences, as well as a furniture designer and craftsman.
- Check out my latest work with Braindunk – a group of new media creators, social scientists, artists, writers, and makers dedicated to empowering, engaging and energizing the young-at-heart through technology.
- Visit ottoclub.org to see the award-winning world of characters and fun I created for the American Automobile Association.
- Check out Virtual Petanque and challenge Petanque Pierre to a one-on-one battle of the boules, a Shockwave Site of the Week I built for LVMH's Veuve Clicquot Champagne.
- I was the lead developer and product manager for Sitebots – a content management system built using the .NET framework and powering government and Fortune 100 sites like HP Mobile Bazaar and multiple Smithsonian museum sites.
- I co-founded a pioneering interactive development studio in San Francisco, Mediatrope, in 1996.
- I have worked with IDEO and other user-centered design teams on interactive installations for HP and HermanMiller amongst other projects.